your future sporthorses
from Baltic Sea
owner: Ute Keller
Zuchthof Keller * Eggerstorf 73 * 23968 Zierow * Germany (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern)
phone +49 151 62405740 * email@example.com
- 1968 born in Berlin
- as Teenager started riding in the age of 10 years and from the age of 14 years for more then six years activ in racing stable (Trabrennbahn Berlin-Karlshorst) inclusive races for amateur
- 1989 horse owner in Zierow/Eggerstorf
- 1990 starting horse breeding business in Zierow/Eggerstorf
- 1991 diploma: Diplom-Agraringenieur (FH) (agriculture and horsebreeding)
- 1992 - 1998 competitions in showjumping and dressage
- 1995 diploma: Trainer C – competitive sport (FN)
- 1996 diploma: Horse management master breeding and husbandry
- 1999 diploma: artifical insemination for horses
- 2000 several weeks of training „Zangersheide stud“ (Belgium) – artifical insamination (Dr. Andre Mijten) and stud management (Alex Korompis)
- 2004 diploma: General Judge Breeding(FN)
- 2005 several weeks of training „Ecuries du Lion“ (France) – classic-baroque-dressage, showjumping
- 2008 multi-week support of the team from „Okanagan Showjumping Stables“ (Canada) – stallion preparation for licensing/auction
- 2017 baroque course at stable Ina Ferl/Vincier with Dr. Diana Krischke (Hofreitschule Bückeburg)
- 2016 – 2018 training baroque riding at stable Ina Ferl/Vincier
- 2019 diploma: horse transport business
- 2020 diploma: Bemer Partner
- 2021 Appointment to the examination board for master horse management
- webdesign, photography & videoproduction for horse marketing
- realistic animal portraits (painting, drawing)
WHO WE ARE
Inhaber: Ute Keller, Eggerstorf 73, D-23968 Zierow, Deutschland – Telefon +49 0151 62405740
Our website address is: http://www.zuchthof-keller.de.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select „Remember Me“, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Letzte Blog Beiträge
Informieren Sie sich hier über unsere aktuellen Blogbeiträge